Gwinnett County is located in the Northeast sector of the Atlanta, Ga metropolitan area. Interstate I-85 passes through (North-South) the county. As of 2017, the population is estimated to be 920,260, making it the second-most populous county in Georgia. Its county seat is Lawrenceville. The county is named for Button Gwinnett, one of the signatories of the Declaration of Independence.
Although Gwinnett is 10th out of 151 for average Household Income, Gwinnett is 3rd in the State of Georgia (Behind only Fulton and Cobb) in the number of Triple Figure Incomes (about 75,000).
The Wealthiest cities are:
1. Berkley Lake – # 1 in City Georgia for Per Capita Income in Georgia
2. Peachtree Corners – #1 in Gwinnett for Triple Figure Incomes (5,112)
3. Duluth – #2 in Gwinnett for Triple Figure Incomes (2,637)
4. Suwanee – #3 in Gwinnett for Triple Figure Incomes (2,214)
5. Sugar Hill – #4 in Gwinnett for Triple Figure Incomes (2,006)
Prominent Gwinnett County Luxury Neighborhoods include:
1. Sugarloaf County Club (Duluth)
2. River Club (Suwanee)
3. Edinburgh (Suwanee)